Wednesday, May 16, 2007

REFLECTION OF LECTERN




It is my first time to listen lectern by myself. I have different feelings with other lecterns which are pushed by teachers. First, this lectern’s topic was chosen by me. I can choose any topic which I like. Second, speaks who are in the lectern are profession on their project. They are so professional, so I can not understand all. The same thing is that I was sleeping during the lectern. Lectern is easy to make me sleep. I just hear at beginning and ending of lectern.

I chose this topic lectern, because in my county, China, has a large dam. It is also debated in China. So I want to give some information about dams, maybe they would talk about my country’s dam. Actually, this lectern talked about environment and finance between bad dams and good dams. From this lectern, I know why my country’s dam is a big debated, because of environmental damage.

Questions time make me excited, I want to ask some questions, but I can not. I do not know what kind of questions I can ask. I do not want to other people feel I am stupid. Maybe, next time, I can have enough knowledge to ask questions.


Three Gorges Dam

1 comment:

mistone said...

Hello Yang, the photo on the bottom is a dam in China? I can see a bus and a lot of people. Many people visit this dam for sight seeing?