Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End




Many people said continuations are not good than the first. For Pirates of the Caribbean, I think At World's End is a good movie.

I am interested this movie. Johnny Depp plays this movie very well. I like Jack; his words and deeds are funny. In addition, a Chinese actor, Chow Yun-Fat, is in the movie. I like his movies. His gambling movies are collected by many people. He is a good actor.

I think this movie is legend. Many things can not be explained, such as Miss Fish (maybe), reverse world, Octopusman and his heart. Some parts of movie I can not understand, but it does not matter to watch. I feel sad that Will and Elizabeth can not together. They can meet each other, but not every day.

I think this movie will have continuation. Because Jack wants have a boat; he will go to Brazil. But I do not the continuation whether has Will and Elizabeth…..




1 comment:

alice said...

wow... I want to watch that movie!!!!!!!!!