Tuesday, May 8, 2007

IQ TEXT


I remember I took IQ text twice when I was little girl. I can remember the first one in which I took it before the elementary school. I can not remember the second one, but I have the consequence at home for the second. I remember the IQ text was funny. I just needed answer some questions (I can not remember what questions are) and drew some pictures. I was enjoyed on IQ text.

But I took the IQ text is not for funny.-_- I was in trouble when I was born. All the doctors thought I can not live longer, moreover if I am alive my IQ is lower. >_< So my aunt, who is a doctor on Medical ultrasonography, sent me to do the IQ text. But my family did not do some activities to develop my brain, they just saw I am a common person and relaxed.

3 comments:

mistone said...

Hi Yang, you have posted a lot! Great! I remember having taken IQ tests twice, but we were never informed about the results. Is it common to let students know the result...? (I wondered because I saw someone talked about his/her IQ score in American novels, movies or whatever)

Arti said...

I never do it before. I ever got some IQ test from my friend but I didn't mind because I don't know whether those test are believable.

alice said...

haha...interesting! IQ tests...