Tuesday, April 10, 2007

SKYSCRAPER

Skyscraper is a very tall building. There are many skyscrapers all over the world. Some coutries like to build skyscraper, because of rising, chanllege and to show coutries' techology is better than other countries. In my opinion, I like skyscrapers. I think it is so cool to live in skyscrapers. Usually, skyscrapers are base on 50-story. It is like live in sky. When poeple stand on the top of skyscraper, you will be feel you are the boss; everything is under your feet. Skyscrapers are very beautiful. It use a lot of glasses to build. They can reflect sunlight to give people different vision. At night, skyscrapers have many different colors of light. The glass also can reflect those light to other places, even far away. Now, maybe, I need save money for buying a home on the top of skyscraper. ^^

I would like skyscrapers in my country, China. My country is a development country. Skyscrapers can show my country's technology is not less than developed countries. Our society and economy are good.








I had been a skyscraper in Shanghai in China. It is Jin Mao Tower. Jin Mao Tower is in the center of the Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone, Shanghai Pudong New Area. It has 88 stories, 420.5 meters high with a total construction area of 290000 square meters. Jin Mao Tower is the highest building in China now. It has many services, such as, business, hotel, conference exhibition, shopping and recreation. The 88th floor is opened for tourists. Tourists can see all Shanghai on the 88th floor. That is very beautiful building. ^^
Jin Mao Tower at night.^0^

No comments: